Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:53:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Carol Deihl <carol@tinker.com>
Subject:   misdirected praise

Hello Ports World,

I started getting these messages in my mailbox today and was wondering
what the hell Jordan has done this time when the 4.0 release candidate
announcement hit my mailbox.

Well, you're welcome for the thanks but really, even though Steve does
an amazing job, the real work has been done by the porters and
committers (which of course Steve is a big part of).

I won't forward every mail I get to the ports list so please think of
this as a big collective pat in the back (with hundreds of hands :).

-PW

P.S. By the way, don't forget

  http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/

there are still almost 200 errors in 4-current. ;)
-------