Date:      08 Jan 2000 02:34:58 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        Akinori MUSHA aka knu <knu@idaemons.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, sumikawa@ebina.hitachi.co.jp
Subject:   Re: IPv6-enable ports

 * From: Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>

 * My point was that virtual categories are only useful as collections of
 * related software if it's trivial to find a list of exactly what's in the
 * category. Real categories implement this using 'ls' :-)

Well, you can go to the ports' web page and browse the virtual
category, that's probably the easiest.  (We could use symlinks if cvs
allows us to, but it doesn't, unfortunately.)

Satoshi