Date:      Sun, 19 Jun 2011 08:30:39 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New games for you

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:45:22 +0100
Bruce Cran articulated:

> On 19/06/2011 12:38, Jerry wrote:
>
> > Interestingly enough, WOT<http://www.mywot.com/>;  rates that site
> > "very poor" and displays a warning when it is visited.
>
> I suspect some people like reporting sites as bad. Mine was reported
> as "not safe: has the trojan virus" and I had to ask Norton to
> re-check it before it marked it as OK.

It has long been my thesis that this is a rather prevalent activity
among those with limited IQs. Those same morons are usually the ones in
the forefront of spreading FUD among the masses. They never offer a
citation for any of their remarks or accusations either. Unfortunately,
especially in some circles, their accusations become the de facto
standard. The only sure cure for such afflicted individuals is
retroactive birth control.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd@seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or ignored.
Do not CC this poster. Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.