Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:52:44 +0300
From:      "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>
To:        <re@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Forgotten MFCs? (Was: 4.8 RC1 Now Available)

> The first release candidate is now available.  The i386 FTP
[...]
> Please email re@ if you have an open issue that should be reflected
[...]
> - Murray / Release Engineering Team

I'm not jumping on anyone, but i just compared contents
of my "MFC candidates" mail folder with

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/?only_with_tag=RELENG_4

and it seems to me that following commits were forgotten somehow...
Well, if cvsweb isn't fooling me.

Sorry if i made a mistake...
(BTW, sysinstall is a mystery for me: why cvsweb doesn't show
its files in usr/sbin/sysinstall with RELENG_4 tag?)

Igor