Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:59:51 -0500
From:      David Vastine <dvastine@vastine.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNOME 2.2 RC1, libgtop2 failing

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:19:07PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> My -CURRENT machine is dedicated to RC testing until after 5.0 is
> released.  However, my initial investigation showed this to be an easy
> one.  I have a patched libgtop2 at
> http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze.  Let me know if it works.
>
> Joe

cd /usr/ports/devel
patch -p < libgtop2.diff

Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -ruN libgtop2.orig/Makefile libgtop2/Makefile
|--- libgtop2.orig/Makefile     Tue Jan 14 13:07:20 2003
|+++ libgtop2/Makefile  Tue Jan 14 13:00:42 2003
--------------------------
Patching file libgtop2/Makefile using Plan A...
Hunk #1 failed at 6.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 20.
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to libgtop2/Makefile.rej
Hmm...  The next patch looks like a unified diff to me...

That first part failed, but I manually patched that and it now installs
fine.  Thanks Joe!  I have to say you are probably the most helpful
person I have ever seen on a list!  Your always there to help.  Thanks
for all the great help!

David