Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:02:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
Cc:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>, freebad-admin@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Admintool

	My understanding was that webmin will eventually split into a free
package and a commerically available package.  It sounded pretty much like
what sendmail did with Sendmail INC and sendmail.org
	I've played with it, there are somethings that I'd like to see
added to it.  Overall it's not toooo bad though :-)

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com
* American InfoMetrics
* Modesto, CA