Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:50:10 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        wwong@wiley.csusb.edu (William Wong)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI A/V drives

> I didn't know you are a physicist.  Where did you graduate?  What degree(s)?
> ... If you don't mind me asking. :)

I'm a physicist, an applied mathematician, and a computer scientist.  I'm
a couple of quarters away from degrees in history, philosopy, and English,
too (I know, I'm ecclectic).

I attended the University of Utah and Weber State University (Weber State
College at the time).

I originally wanted to go for a PhD in high energy physics, but was
seduced by the dark side of computational physics (computer science).

Since we're doing biographical data, my hero is Buckaroo Banzai.  8-).

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---