Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 04:00:37 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Hans Glitsch <hans@flash.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gcc

David Kelly wrote in message ID
<v03006602adb9a74cc372@[206.104.21.183]>:
> What Hans is asking to do is certianly possible but not trivial.

I thought of that too, but without Sun libraries, it's nearly
impossible... And downloading the libraries off his ISP's machine
would (I would think) constitute piracy, so that's not something I'm
going to condone on a public mailing list!

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.