Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:42:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill <ankzt@maine.60north.net>
To:        john holland <johnbsd@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SysAdmin article on CVSup

 I must say I was leary about using / expending the time to maintain cvsup
but this article made a scary task seem simplistic and it worked out fine.
Having said that, our BSD boxes are our main network gates, the last thing
I needed was an ugly binary build or bad kernel source bringing our
intra & internetworking traffic to a halt.
Now I cant imagine manualy ftp'ing and installing ports or current source.
CvsUp has thus far proven to be a reliable and efficiant live update for
unix heh. (Dont shoot me for saying that!)