Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:27:28 -0400
From:      Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Internet Appliance Cookbook - a call for papers

Hi All!

Have you built a fbsd-based internet appliance from an old discarded PC?
Did you take notes or do you have a record of your experiences and
accumulated wisdom? If so, and you'd like to share them with me and with
the general community, send them to me. I will include them in an Internet
Appliance Cookbook, and I will give everyone who contributes credit for
their work. This will not only help me, it will serve as a good reference
for future work, and also as a way to show off what you have done to other
users, friends, and clients.

This is a serious proposal.

I can't promise that the Cookbook will appear in some future FreeBSD
Handbook because that is out of my control, but I will try to format it
and present it with sufficient clarity to merit consideration by the folks
who do documentation. If they accept it, I will simply give it to them
without any strings attached.

Regards -- Mark