Date:      Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:04:25 +0100
From:      Daniel Graupner <listen@danielgraupner.de>
To:        Arjan de Vet <devet@devet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 510m sleep states S3/S4 not working

Arjan de Vet schrieb:

>In article <422448BC.4000607@danielgraupner.de> you write:
>

>I first want to install 5.2.1 and get S3 working there (trying to see
>whether if I can reproduce your S3 success), and then find out what
>changed beteen 5.2.1 and 5.3/5.4...

Thats a good idea, but unfortunately I do not have 5.2.1 installed
anymore. I also have no free space on my hd to test it again.
I installed 5.2.1 from the isos (don't know when it was). Everytime I
closed the lid the laptop properly went to S3, same with acpiconf -s3.

I am not shure if I can make a buildworld to go back to 5.2.1, I do not
want to kill my system. On the other hand side i am very interested in
investigating....maybe I will try.

Regards, Daniel.