Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:39:47 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, seebs@plethora.net
Subject:   Re: SMP system not running SMP

> The big question is going to be other SCSI controllers, and ACPI debugging.

Yes. Unfortunately I dont have any to try - only Adaptec boards. It might
just be that the Adaptec stuff shows up a more general flaw in interrupt
routing for this chipset though.

> Unfortunately, while I have the hardware and the motivation (I'm trying to
> SELL this computer as "running FreeBSD", so I sorta have to get it running),
> I know very little about ACPI.

The same applies here I'm afraid - I do hardware, but not PC hardware
unfortunately. Though I am happy to test fixes, and even delve into the
kernel a little.

-pete.