Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 17:17:58 -0400
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
To:        "'Doug White'" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Subject:   RE: CL-PD6730 supported?

	So the consensus seems to be that no one really knows if the
CL-PD6730 PCCard controller is supported?  I find this difficult to
believe.  But, as long as the mini-dock's PCCard slots work, I'm not
totally isolated.  The only problem being that the mini-dock is at work
and I want to network the notebook and my home PC together.  Looks like
I'm stuck with Windows NT there.

Thanks again.