Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:42:13 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
Cc:        FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: using ssh to run remote commands?

Running remote commands with SSH is the same as running them with rsh.
Examples:
User A wants to run App on HOST as him/herself:
As User A:  ssh HOST App
User A wants to run App on HOST as User B:
ssh userb@HOST App

You just have to make sure you set your keys up on the corresponding side.
SSH's manpage is pretty decent and should help you with all that stuff.  ssh
should be pretty much a drop in replacement for rsh.

Eric