Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:34:02 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Scott Gregory <sgregory@crosslink.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Oracle installation woes

there was a long disscusion and how to over on Freebsd-database so
take a gander at the archives

Quoting Scott Gregory (sgregory@crosslink.net)
On Subject: Oracle installation woes
Date: Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 11:39:58AM -0500

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)