Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:07:49 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Fernando Santini <fsantini@freesurf.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gr ndung einer BSD User Group in der Schweiz

Fernando
The language of these international lists is English, not German !
( Mann spricht English hier, nicht Deutsch !)

For the rest of the world that doesnt speak German:
	Fernando wants to set up a Swiss BSD user group.

As I run the web for the "Berkeley In Munich"
	http://www.berklix.org/bim/
in Munich, Bavaria, South Germany
I'll put a URL from BIM to Fernando under
	http://www.berklix.org/bim/#neighbour

He should of course also write (in German (or English)) to
webmaster@www.de.freebsd.org for a similar pointer from there, (but
there's no de.net & de.open to write to ).

PS I dropped
	CC netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org
As I didnt want to be guilty of cross posting :-)

--------
Fernando Santini wrote:
> Hallo zusammen,
>
> ich wollte mal wissen, ob es schon ein Versuch gab eine Schweizer BSD
> User Group zu gründen gab?
>
> Falls nein, wer wäre bereit mit mir eine zu gründen (muss ja nicht
> gleich hochoffiziell sein = Eintrag ins HR, etc.)?
>
> Was denkt ihr, sollte der Verein tun, um BSD-Software (und im
> Speziellen die BSD-Betriebssysteme) zu fördern? Was sind eure
> Vorstellungen an einen Verein?
>
> Wenn sich jemand mit mir verabreden will um über den Verein zu reden,
> ich wohne in Basel.
>
> Ich hoffe auf rege Antworten an meine E-Mail! :)
>
> Gruess an alli!
> Fernando
>
> --
> C# is for Music, Ada is for Software.
> http://www.ada-deutschland.de/

Julian Stacey
jhs @ berklix.com   Computer Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.
  Munich BSD Conference:		http://berklix.org/conf/
  Spam phrases triggering deletion:	http://berklix.com/jhs/mail/