Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:56:18 +0800
From:      "Craig Beasland" <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Terminal Servers

Hi there,

I currently run a dial-in service using a multiport-serial card and a buch
of analog modems.  The modems are controlled by mgetty and allow both PAP
and scripted logins.  No problems there that you wouldn't expect.

Finally, my budget allocation has allowed me to investigate Terminal Servers
and digital lines, and I was wondering if a could ask a couple of questions.

Has anyone used a cisco 3620 m bundle (I am in Australia), what do other
people use for this type of service?  I only need 30 lines at present with
an option to upgrade to 60 lines in the future (we are not very big yet).

How simple is it to set up radius authentication for dial-in on these
devices and then what happens to pop 3/imap services?

Is there anything else that I am likely to need to know?

cheers
craig