Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:28:45 +0800
From:      "Rory" <rory@accusys.com.tw>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        =?big5?B?J6dkrnDATWFsbGVud3Un?= <allenwu@accusys.com.tw>
Subject:   About the capacity size can over 2TB question

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4969A.DA487C50

Dear Sir,

We are the RAID architects company; I have one question about the FreeBSD
capacity. According to the page as below from your web site, it said that
the FreeBSD version V5.1 alpha has already support over 2TB. But now, I have
2 questions. First, does this version of x86 FreeBSD has supported over 2TB
as well? Second, Do I need to do any setup to let my FreeBSD can get more
than over 2TB?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sincerely yours,

Rory Juan