Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:15:45 -0400
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <peter@bgnett.no>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ISO Error

Excuse me, BUT
If you had paid closer attention to what the original post said, you
would have read that he does not have FBSD system, that he is window
user who wants to install FBSD and was asking how to get and burn on
windows. Which is the answer I gave him.

It's not an question of you being terrible dense, but one of not
reading complete post and firing off reply which is based on false
understanding of what has been said in thread.  No big deal, no
harm, no offence taken, just pointing out the facts so you know to
read COMPLETE post 2 times before you reply. We all make mistakes,
were just human.