Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:34:07 -0200
From:      Marcus Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot menu

Hello,

I have Windows NT on one disk and FreeBSD 4.1 Release on a second disk.
When booting, I first get the following menu:

                   F1 MSDOS
                   F2 Windows NT
                   F5 Drive 1

                   Pressing F1 causes Windows NT to be loaded;
                   Pressing F2 gives error message;
                   Pressing F5 presents the following new menu:

                   F1 FreeBSD
                   F5 Drive 0

                   Pressing F1 loads FreeBSD;
                   Pressing F5 presents previous menu again.

This is of course not logical. How can I fix it to something as simple
as:

                   F1 FreeBSD
                   F2 Windows NT

                   where each option effectively loads the mentioned
system ?

I've tried to use bootinst.exe, but the situation remains de same.

Thanks in advance.
Marcus.