Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:51:55 -0600
From:      "Don Cates" <oldseal65@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HELP

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C0C7ED.33C99780

I have been trying to unsubscribe from your service for almost 6 months n=
ow and all I get is a responce from the postmaster... If you want people =
to use and enjoy a product you should make it as easy to unsubscribe as i=
t is to start up in the first place. Keep in mind that sometimes some of =
use might want to go somewhere else. It's nothing personal I just have no=
 use for this product at this time...

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF YOPUR E-MAIL LIST.... ALL OF THEM......

THANK YOU.<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <=

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C0C7ED.33C99780

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR><BR>I have=
 been trying to unsubscribe from your service for almost 6 months now and=
 all I get is a responce from the postmaster... If you want people to use=
 and enjoy a product you should make it as easy to unsubscribe as it is t=
o start up in the first place. Keep in mind that sometimes some of use mi=
ght want to go somewhere else. It's nothing personal I just have no use f=
or this product at this time...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=
 <DIV>PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF YOPUR E-MAIL LIST.... ALL OF THEM......</DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>THANK YOU.</DIV></BODY></HTML><DIV><BR><br clear=3D=
all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a href=3D"http://explo=

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C0C7ED.33C99780--