Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ZGabor@CoDe.HU, ache@FreeBSD.org, adam@algroup.co.uk, alexlh@funk.org, dima@Chg.RU, green@FreeBSD.org, greg@hewgill.com, hetzels@westbend.net, issei@jp.FreeBSD.org, ks@itp.ac.ru, martti.kuparinen@ericsson.com, nobutaka@nobutaka.com, nsayer@freebsd.org, obrien@FreeBSD.org, patrick@mindstep.com, peterh@sapros.com, ports@FreeBSD.org, rse@engelschall.com, sec@42.org, shipley@dis.org, sumikawa@FreeBSD.org, veers@disturbed.net
Subject:   For review: RSA ports patch

Hi all,

You guys are all maintainers of a port which uses RSA. Can you please
review the patch at

http://www.freebsd.org/~kris/openssl-rsa.patch

For most ports it's a trivial patch, so please take a look and verify your
port builds properly. Since the release is coming up fast I'd like to have
swift action on this, and will probably commit it in the next day or two.

Kris