Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:34:07 +1300
From:      "Sarton O'Brien" <sobrien@quicksilver.co.nz>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   VMWare - where the hell is this file

Hi,

My work computer, a win95b box kicked the bucket recently, and instead
of sitting through another monotonous windows installation I thought I'd
give 'current' a bash$ (being on a 2M line and all).

For compatibility reasons a workmate suggested VMware to incorporate a
few MINOR necessities into FreeBSD so I don't totally isolate myself
from the boss and his delegated windows oriented duties.

Anyway, I have tryed making the port multiple times over a week or so
and 'one' file eludes the process.

vmmon-freebsd-0.94.tar

Does it or has it ever existed? I've found web pages highlighting this
error in the installation so I'm guessing it has been like this for a
while.

If anyone knows where it is or even a work around, I'd appreciate it
greatly.

Sarton O'Brien