Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:38:17 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone tried StarOffice 5.2 yet?

According to Coleman Kane:
> I d/l'd from Sun and it installed without a hitch. It is a hell of a lot
> faster than 5.1 and they've gotten rid of some of the crapisms.

On 5.0-CURRENT or 4-STABLE ? With which linux_lib port ? I tried on my
5.0-CURRENT with the latest linux_lib (from RedHate 6.1) and the setup dies
before the end, leaving with a non runnable SO :-(
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000