Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:10:33 +0100
From:      "Alexandre Vieira" <nullpt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcm0 + rl0 in the same irq causes panic

Hello folks,

I'm having some troubles setting up my freebsd workstation.

blackpearl# vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
irq1: atkbd0                        1248          3
irq9: acpi0                          720          1
irq12: psm0                         4614         12
irq14: ata0                        45465        123
irq16: pcm0 rl0++                    369          1
cpu0: timer                       733657       1993
Total                             786073       2136
blackpearl#

I recently got sound in my laptop trough the recent snd_hda(4) driver by Ariff.

Whenevr artds (our anything else opens the device) I get a panic fatal
trap 19 (non-maskable interrupt trap while in kernel mode).

What info do I need to submit in order to investigate this issue?

Regards,
--
Alexandre Vieira - nullpt@gmail.com