Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:00:46 +0200
From:      Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sade root only

Hi Dominic,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:51:04AM +0200, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
> Certain md and da devices (usb-sticks, encrypted images) on my
> systems are owned by certain users, which I want to be able to use
> sade to partition their private partitions, disks, whatever.

FWIW, you currently can't use sade and/or sysinstall to partition md(4)
devices - I have a patch available to resolve this, but never got around
to committing it.

If there is interest in it, let me know.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't