Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 1995 06:03:15 -0500
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   3c509 probs...

Jordan -

  I discovered this while trying to catch up on 1800+ pieces of mail
(I've been busy with work lately.)

  Anyway, I find that with my 3c509 at work - if I boot DOS/Windows,
then reboot into FreeBSD, FreeBSD does not recognize the 3c509.  If I
physically turn the machine off, FreeBSD does recognize the 3c509.

  Thus, I think there is possibly a probe problem here...

	- Dave Rivers -

(p.s. this is with FreeBSD 2.0R, using the OS/2 boot manager to bounce
between FreeBSD, OS/2, DOS/Windows.)