Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:52:13 +0100
From:      Jason Williams <jason@compsoc.man.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ext2fs

'lo all :-)

Are there any "issues" with using ext2fs filesystems under FreeBSD?

I currently have a server running linux with 18 gig of SCSI disk for home
directories. (With ext2fs filesystem, obviously). It's NFS-exported to a
few (linux) machines and it's reasonably busy.

I'm looking to replace the linux server with FreeBSD... will I run into
any problems with ext2fs? Would it be better to transfer all the data
to a ufs filesystem?

--
  jason@compsoc.man.ac.uk   secretary@compsoc.man.ac.uk  admin@compsoc.org.uk