Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:08:53 +0300
From:      Lena@lena.kiev.ua
To:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Subject:   Re: Broken for everyone or just for me?

> From: Ruslan Makhmatkhanov

> since the update of firefox to 28.0 I'm expecting this two problems:
>
> 1. Firefox no longer opens the tabs, that were opened on last program
> termination, when "Show my windows and tabs from last time" is selected.
> 2. Shift+Ctrl+T (open last closed tab) no longer working
>
> Does anybody seeing this too or it's my local issue? Thanks.

I haven't those problems with 28.0, but since few updates ago
tabs open but not at the position within the page where they were on last
Firefox (normal) termination (with the "X" at the upper right corner).
A tab opens at the last position if I refresh the page in the tab
before clicking Firefox close (before power off).

I cleared history but that didn't help.