Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:17:48 +0100
From:      Marko Cuk <cuk@nu.cuk.nu>
To:        bmilekic@technokratis.com, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, tmoestl@gmx.net, luigi@info.iet.unipi.it, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PATCH REVIEW Re: bug in bridging/dummynet code - PR kern/19551

It works !!! Bridge code works in 4.2 with patched bridge.c and
ip_dummynet.c from Bosko Milekic.

su-2.04# netstat -m
176/624/40960 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
        173 mbufs allocated to data
        3 mbufs allocated to packet headers
145/366/10240 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
888 Kbytes allocated to network (2% of mb_map in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines

It remains like that after 200Mbytes transferred on 100Mbit network with
25 ipfw rules.
Otherwise I have aroung 1Gbyte of traffic in and out every working day.

I'll test it through weekend, as 4.0 crashed few times on saturday when
there was no packet flow.

Many thanks to bMilekic, Luigi ang Thomas !!!!

Marko Cuk