Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:49:24 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   script to send out a dozen letters?

	if there are tools to do this, please point me at them, but i
	want to send out a snail and/or email|HTML|whatever to a handful
	of companies that i hope to find online.

	I'm guessing the inside address would me something like

	Company Name
	Address
	Company Email

	Attn Mr. Smith:

	[my canned letter]

	i forget if the inside address is before the recipient
	address--I *think* so.   is there a way of having date output
	the format "15 August, 2009" rather than my usual, 15aug09?

	I am pretty sure these people are most accustomed to GUI/html
	mail, so is there a way of invoking evo with html capability?

	if there are web pointers on this, puleeze clue me in!

	thanks much,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix