Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:31:09 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
To:        Phil Shafer <phil@juniper.net>
Cc:        "adrian@FreeBSD.org" <adrian@freebsd.org>, Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@freebsd.org>, "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-arch <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>, Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>, Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: XML Output: libxo - provide single API to output TXT, XML, JSON and HTML

On Dec 26, 2014, at 5:26 PM, Phil Shafer wrote:

> Alfred Perlstein writes:
>> There is a fix for the wc(1) output problem here:
>> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1378
>=20
> I have a fix for xo_err in the develop branch:
>=20
> =
https://github.com/Juniper/libxo/commit/6b4a946c38ce1e0e161b87ef56513b9e44=
c819af
>=20
> I can roll a new release when I catch up on these emails.
>=20
> Sorry for the slow replies, but it's been oh-so nice having an
> unplugged vacation.
>=20
> Thanks,
> Phil
>=20

Phil,

Would like to expedite process here, I'm going to check in a few interim =
fixes so that people can continue hackathon on libxo over the holiday =
break.  When you're back please feel free to revert/modify my changes.

Right now my only plans are to add fixes for xo_warn as well as add =
ability to explicitly flush the stream.

-Alfred