Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 14:33:29 +0200
From:      Karl Dietz <Karl.Dietz@triplan.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   License issues for putting anaglyph 3D OpenGL sample on FreeBSD cdrom

Dear fellow port maintainers,

I made a port of anaglyph, a sample app that render 3D object in
OpenGL for viewing with "colored glasses" (these red/blue glasses)
The author grants permission to put source and binaries on a free
media. As I asked him about putting this on a distribution CD that
is sold he said:

"No, source or binaries may not be distributed on a commercial media
 without some "arrangement", generally a financial one to my benefit."

I offered him a FreeBSD CD set, as an example of an arrangement.
My question is:
Are there still CD sets availible to send to authors of software or
do I have to provide him with one?

BTW: look at http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/pbourke/opengl/redblue/

--
Regards,