Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:21:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Andrea Di Giovanni <digiovannia@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: login class trouble

I didn't see anyone answer this, so I'll offer some insight.  If I
remember correctly (it's been a while), the accounting features of
login.conf are not implemented.  I tried doing something like this back in
the 2.2 days, and was told, "sorry."  I don't know if that's still the
case or not, but since no one has responded, I thought I'd mention it.

Of course, if you don't do cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf, nothing beyond the
defaults will work in login.conf.

Joe