Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:41:48 -0800
From:      "Debbie Machado" <ldmservices@charter.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Why do you support Yahoo!

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C069DA.970443C0

I noticed Yahoo has you listed as one of their business supporters. I
stopped using Yahoo aggressively after I realized they support all religions
except Christianity. Just try to find a Christmas card about Christ amongst
all the other religious cards they freely give users access to on their main
page for "Christmas".  Since Yahoo refuses to acknowledge Christmas as an
American Religious Holiday, like the other ones they list, I figured this
year I would sent out a Christmas card from their service to all my family,
friends, business associates, clients, & online news media simply explaining
what I've observed and how it makes me feel.  I also will list all the
sponsors, advertisers, & partners as supporters.  You don't need to respond
to me. YOU NEED TO REACT TO THEM.  In Him -Debbie

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C069DA.970443C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4207.2601" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I noticed Yahoo has you listed as one =
of=20
their&nbsp;<SPAN class=3D030514000-20122000>business supporters</SPAN>. =
I stopped=20
using Yahoo aggressively after I realized they support all religions =
except=20
Christianity. Just try to find a Christmas card about Christ amongst all =
the=20
other religious cards they freely give users access to on their main =
page for=20
"Christmas".&nbsp; Since Yahoo refuses to acknowledge Christmas as an =
American=20
Religious Holiday, like the other<SPAN class=3D190302300-20122000> ones =
they=20
list,</SPAN> I figured this year I would sent out a Christmas card from =
their=20
service to all my family, friends, business associates, clients, &amp; =
online=20
news media simply explaining what I've observed and how it makes me =
feel.&nbsp;=20
I also will list all the sponsors, advertisers, &amp; partners as=20
supporters.&nbsp; You don't need to respond to me<SPAN=20
class=3D190302300-20122000>.</SPAN> YOU NEED TO REACT<SPAN=20
class=3D190302300-20122000> TO THEM</SPAN>.&nbsp; In Him =
-Debbie&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C069DA.970443C0--