Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 16:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
To:        paul@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        imp@village.org, taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, tom@misery.sdf.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in the paper!

On Fri, 25 Aug 1995, Paul Richards wrote:

> I can't get it to work :-( I had Microsoft's beta stack working with
> SAMBA but Netscape crashed the machines accessing the winsock.dll

Are you using the LATEST wolverine stack?  That's what I'm using, but I
don't run Netscape on my Windoze machine so I don't know if it crashes.

Thanks,

Mike

|Mike Newell                           | The opinions expressed herein are  |
|NASA Science Internet Network Systems | my own, and do not necessarily     |
|Sterling Software, Inc.               | reflect those of the NSI program,  |
|MNewell@nsipo.nasa.gov                | Sterling Software, NASA, or anyone |
|+1-202-434-8954                       | else.                              |
|                  work: http://www.eco.nsi.nasa.gov/~mnewell               |
|                    home: http://www.newell.arlington.va.us                |