Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:34:03 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        paulz@trantor.xs4all.nl, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CPP broken on egcs current

In message <19990405130529.H22022@nuxi.com> "David O'Brien" writes:
: Thinking about it... some people might need to build libc to get one with
: mkstemp() in it.  Of course that is hard to do if `cpp' is totally
: broken.  If this is the case, people can try adding "SRCS += mkstemp.c"
: to src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_drv/Makefile.
:
: Once a working ``cpp'' is installed, please remove the above hack though.

I'm getting cpp internal error, and I know I have a mkstemps in my
libc.

===> rpcsvc
rpcgen -C -h -DWANT_NFS3 /home/imp/FreeBSD/src/include/rpcsvc/key_prot.x -o key_prot.h
/home/imp/FreeBSD/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cpp/../../../../contrib/egcs/gcc/cccp.c:1882: Internal compiler error in function main

Looks like rpcgen is giving cpp a -A argument that it is barfing big
time on.  At least that is what line 1882 is in the middle of parsing.

This is with a cvsup of last night's CVS tree.

Warner