Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:48:41 +0000
From:      "coronelenriqueoy@outlook.com" <coronelenriqueoy@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hello! I am very positive person and also romantic girl. I believe in love =
at first sight! I believe in fairy-tales. I believe in love that can lasts =
forever. I always try to be honest. I cannot say what qualities my future m=
an should has. Maybe he will be same active as me or maybe he will be my op=
posite! Who knows... All I need, it is responsible and serious man, who has=
 a lot of goals and knows how to reach them. I need a man who knows how to =
treat a lady.

My profile and photos : http://tmamqech.koledenkova-natasha4y1.tumblr.com/

jump to content
my subreddits
announcementsArtAskRedditaskscienceawwblogbookscreepydataisbeautifulDIYDocu=
mentariesEarthPornexplainlikeimfiveFitnessfoodfunnyFuturologygadgetsgamingG=
etMotivatedgifshistoryIAmAInternetIsBeautifulJokesLifeProTipslistentothismi=
ldlyinterestingmoviesMusicnewsnosleepnottheonionOldSchoolCoolpersonalfinanc=
ephilosophyphotoshopbattlespicsscienceShowerthoughtsspacesportstelevisionti=
futodayilearnedTwoXChromosomesUpliftingNewsvideosworldnewsWritingPromptsedi=
t subscriptions

  *   front
  *   -all
  *   -random

  *   AskReddit
  *   -funny
  *   -pics
  *   -todayilearned
  *   -news
  *   -videos
  *   -gaming
  *   -gifs
  *   -worldnews
  *   -aww
  *   -movies
  *   -Showerthoughts
  *   -mildlyinteresting
  *   -nottheonion
  *   -IAmA
  *   -explainlikeimfive
  *   -television
  *   -Jokes
  *   -tifu
  *   -LifeProTips
  *   -Futurology
  *   -Music
  *   -photoshopbattles
  *   -sports
  *   -science
  *   -OldSchoolCool
  *   -Fitness
  *   -food
  *   -personalfinance
  *   -dataisbeautiful
  *   -space
  *   -Documentaries
  *   -TwoXChromosomes
  *   -askscience
  *   -EarthPorn
  *   -books
  *   -WritingPrompts
  *   -history
  *   -InternetIsBeautiful
  *   -Art
  *   -creepy
  *   -nosleep
  *   -UpliftingNews
  *   -gadgets
  *   -GetMotivated
  *   -DIY
  *   -listentothis
  *   -philosophy
  *   -announcements
  *   -blog

more =BB
[NoStupidQuestions] NoStupidQuestions

  *   comments

Want to join? Log in or sign up in seconds.

  *   English

limit my search to /r/NoStupidQuestions

use the following search parameters to narrow your results:

subreddit:subreddit
find submissions in "subreddit"
author:username
find submissions by "username"
site:example.com
find submissions from "example.com"
url:text
search for "text" in url
selftext:text
search for "text" in self post contents
self:yes (or self:no)
include (or exclude) self posts
nsfw:yes (or nsfw:no)
include (or exclude) results marked as NSFW

e.g. subreddit:aww site:imgur.com dog

see the search faq for details.

this post was submitted on 20 Mar 2016
105 points (88% upvoted)
shortlink:
remember mereset password
login
Ask a question.
NoStupidQuestions
subscribeunsubscribe<span class=3D"subscrib