Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:28:35 +0200
From:      "Halid Faith" <maslak@ihlas.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Why myserver be locked ?

Hello
I think, I found my problem.
I suspect the ethernet card so I disabled em0 ethernet card and I put fxp0
intel ethernet card.
Meanwhile I went through my problem and I relooked at messages.
After the changing ethernet card the machine has not given the same error .
But the time has not enough passed for a conclude.
I saw an error as below
kernel: usb0: SMM does not respond, resetting

in fact I don't use usb port therefore I had removed  mykernel usb options
during the installation freebsd.
Do I have to inactive from BIOS ?

Thanks