Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Daniel McRobb <dwm@caimis.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/24660: New port: Xerces-C 1.3.0

The following reply was made to PR ports/24660; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel McRobb <dwm@caimis.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc: dwm@arthur.caimis.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:21:43 -0500

 Note that currently we set PREFIX to /usr/local/Xerces-1.3.0

 I'd rather not do this, but the installation layout from apache doesn't
 match BSD (or GNU) practice.

 If we want to tweak to use the default PREFIX, we could put move the
 dom, framework, internal, parsers, sax, sax2, util and validators
 subdirectories under ${PREFIX}/include, assuming they won't walk on
 another port.

 Daniel
 ~~~~~~