Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 1995 22:41:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Evans <evans911@cs.uidaho.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tape backup compatibility

My apologies for asking a simple question, but I've not been able to find
documentation which answers it:

What SCSI tape drives are supported?  Specifically, I'm looking at a
Conner 4GB drive which claims to be QIC 3080 compatible.  I see no
mention of this standard in FreeBSD or Linux documentation.

I admit lack of knowledge.  A pointer to a net resource may solve my
problem.  Thanks.

Jason Evans: [Computer Science Student] [University of Idaho]
e-mail: [evans911@cs.uidaho.edu] [jason@uidaho.edu]
phone: [(208) 882-6745]
quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration." - Thomas Edison]