Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 00:01:49 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Bart" <bart@ic.net>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Hello I am a new FreeBSD user

> Hello my name is Gordon Bartrem. I wrote to you some time ago asking
about
> Free BSD and how it might work for desktop workstaion. At the time I
was not
> too sure of myself and installing anything BSD or Linux oriented so I
never
> did persue the subject any farther. Well I had been bitten by the
"Need to
> Know More Bug" and I bought myself a subscription to the "Linux
Journal
> Magazine". I just used it as a dream book for about a year and still
had not
> installed any type of Linux distrabution

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't see a question here, is that right?

I'm glad that you want to know more about FreeBSD Gordon, and
it is almost certain that a lot of other people will be there to help
you too
with any newbie-type problems you are bound to have like all of us
while taking your first steps in the BSD world.

Welcome aboard,
Giorgos Keramidas.