Date:      Wed,  3 Apr 2002 14:27:39 +0200
From:      johann@broadpark.no
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        bsd@nuug.no
Subject:   Seeking basic networking tutorial

Hi.

I'm about to set up a simple network between two computers on an ADSL
connection.

I got all set; the NICs, the TPs and ofcourse, FreeBSD.

I can't seem to find any tutorial explaining the process of setting up such a network.

IIRC, pppoe has to be set up first, then routed and then natd?

If anyone could point me in reasonable directions I'd sincerely appreciate that.

Regards,
Johann