Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:08:42 -0500
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postfix 2.5

--Sig_/xmUbIRdgk6djcVb_WffUYSK

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:19:45 +0100
Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz> wrote:

[snip]

> I am using postfix-current-2.5.20080116,4 but I have problems with
> this version. The postfix freezes under high load (about 25 000
> messages in a queue) and must be restarter to work again. I see
> freezes almost every day, so I add restart in to the crontab.

That is not the final release of Postfix as I understand it. The final
2.5 production release has been issues; however, it is not in the ports
tree yet.

If you are having problems with Postfix, you might be better served
posting on their forum.

--=20

Gerard
gerard@seibercom.net

Ignorance is when you don't know anything and somebody finds it out.