Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Shawn Ramsey wrote:

> I would like to update to FreeBSD-current, or even stable. Will I have a
> problem if the disk I want to do the actual build on is mounted as
> /disk2? /disk2 is a new 1.2gb drive, the primary drive is a 545MB
> mounted as / , but only has about 200MB free. Will this work?

In case you haven't received a more accurate response:

Sure, no problem.  Just symlink /usr/obj to the desired location for the
object files to land, run `make buildworld' to build and `make
installworld' to copy in.  I don't know if installworld will Do The Right
Thing and land it in the proper location, though.