Date:      Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:45:33 +0200
From:      Bram Van Dam <gandalfbram@pandora.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More EPIA problems

Hi,

I read a post by a certain Aram Compeau regarding problems with the VIA
EPIA motherboard and its onboard NIC. All networking services seem to
freeze whenever I attempt to transfer any large ( > 10mb or so!) at
100mbits. When using a 10mbit NIC in another pc to transfer the files to
the EPIA pc I don't have any problems whatsoever.

Has anyone had similar problems and does anyone know how to solve them?

Thanks,

  - Bram Van Dam