Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:33:01 +1030
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD CURRENT <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: trouble booting

I'm curious too.

I hope someone else might comment on the possible benefits of
making a new kernel first !

I think I read somewhere once that occasionally a make world
may require this...  i.e. the new code uses new features in
the kernel during compilation or something like that.

Is this real anyone ?  Or am I just wasting 8 minutes or so
doing this.

--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|