Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:24:51 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=B3awek=20=AFak?= <szak@era.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS problem

S=B3awek =AFak wrote:
> Now I guess it's Solaris specific. If you want some more details, let m=
e know.

Wish you'd said "Solaris" first; but of course, we probably would
have told you "Go ask on the Solaris-current mailing list at
Solaris.org -- oops, sorry, Sun charges for support" 8-).

As someone else pointed out, exporting it/mounting it NFSv2 only
will fix it for you.  And it's directory iteration vs. stat.

-- Terry