Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:41:44 +0200
From:      Gilad Rom <rom_glsa@ein-hashofet.co.il>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Surprise Reboots hit again :((

Hmm... This is getting worse by the minute.
When Ive installed FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE from the CD, it rebooted on me.

When I cvsup'd to -STABLE/2.2.6-BETA, it rebooted on me too.
Last night, I desprately decided to upgrade to -CURRENT.
(Ive eliminated the possibility of a hardware bug, ive replaced both cpu
and ram).
Guess what? -CURRENT reboots every 5 minutes on me.
This is really pissing me off, as I have no clue what can go wrong.
If there is ANYONE with a 430TX chipset motherboard, please let me know,
as its
the only hardware compnent I havent replaced yet, which may cause the
trouble.
I am composing this message in the Win95 version of Netscape, And hope
to return
to pine as soon as I can. In the meanwhile, my system is completely
unusable.
If anyone can come up with the most remote possibility - Please mail me.

(And yes, Win95 does NOT reboot... too bad.)