Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2019 12:27:35 +0000
From:      Alexandra Marcotty <alexandra.marcotty@simplyunion.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Southern California Linux Expo 2019 - Attendees Info

Hi,
I hope you are the right person to discuss about Southern California 2019 L=
inux Expo Attendees complete info?
Southern California 2019 Linux Expo of 3,000+ attendees with complete detai=
ls and verified e- addresses.
List will be provided for unlimited usage.
Interested? Reply me back, I'd love to provide more information on this.

Thank you.
Regards,
Alexandra Marcotty
Demand Generation Executive.
                                                                           =
           If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please repl=
y as opt-out